Monday, June 21, 2010

The King of Duck

I come again to this place, located in the central business area of jakarta, place of mingle glowing with the prosperity symbols. Especially this wide corner they call it hang out cum eat place, chinese they do serve, those duck grilled with honey taste lick-able seasoning made me worry. How come i can stop my body to expanding, those cholesterol hike make me wanna stop.

I just pick carrot juice as opener, i don't take french style dining manner, just consider my blood rate as my reference, yes they paid for it but i have all the right to choose, they invite me anyway. I wish i own and run this place so i can come here every day, not for eating, just to watch people stay in the table and wait those dishes come one by one like a parade.

The sound of spoon and fork meeting those plates like a music, it sounds jazz sometimes but in the other day it will appear as mozart symphony, the harmony of chaos. Those french wannabe can not compete with such natural way of dining, people take everything available on the table, and digest it at the speed of conversation.

I hate this place since it can ruin my savings sometimes, but for today i just keep on worry on my stomach (it always happen before and after the meals) and for now while i am eating, i just pay my respect to those slaughtered duck who bring us pleasure and can not wait to be here again.

bon appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment