Thursday, May 20, 2010

Never Mind

The can do attitude become a behavior that lack from my week end, ussually i am deeply in love with homey surroundings, sound of birds, smell of earthly soils, feels of grass on my legs, and mainly conversations with folks at home. I kinda feel lazy of outing, people have to drag me out of my bed or sofa.

There is a love and hate relationship between me and my car, i love my ride while working and like to get rid of him on those holidays and weekends, thats why last week he was angry at me when he just stop the battery and stop dead in the basement of the office. I also hate my notebook, thats why i never take him back home, i just sunk him out every day, so obvious that every day end he don't want to be shut down, daily quarrels happening between me and this lousy vaio (just wait until i found my soulmate ...the iPad)

The subliminal of hatred happening between me and those symbols of working days, do i get bored with my daily routine like just everybody else ? and deep inside missing our family of joy and happiness ?

I want to volunteer to become a white mice of any mobile working trials .... any body care to hire ? or a just wanna take a short leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment